It is likely common that every women get stretch marks at some point of time in one’s life. These marks are formed on the surface of the skin that in an off- color tone. It is mostly found in the abdominal part due to pregnancy or obesity but can also occur over the thighs, upper arms, buttocks and breasts. At times these stretch marks can occur large areas of the body.
The reasons for stretch marks are–
- Sudden gain
- Loss in weight
- Rapid growth
- Heredity Factors
- Stress and
- Changes in Physical Conditions.
Though stretch marks are naturally developed but it truly looks obnoxious and make us feel so discomfort and self-conscious. As we all know, women always desires to have a perfect flawless skin. But if we have stretch marks on skin than what to do? How to get rid of those marks? Are you worried with your stretch marks?
Relax!!! Here are some quick natural home remedies to get rid your stretch marks on your beautiful skin. These remedies will certainly reduce or remove the scars on your skin.
The natural remedies are–
- Castor Oil
- Egg White
- Lemon Juice
- Potato Juice
Aloevera is the best natural remedy of many skin problems. You can get rid from stretch marks using aloevera due to its healing and soothing properties.
There are couple ways to apply aloevera over your stretch marks:
- You can gently apply aloevera on the affected areas and let it sit for at least 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Make a mixture of 1/4th cup of aloe vera gel mixed in oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil form five Vitamin A capsules. Apply this mixture on to the skin unless it gets absorbed completely. Ensure to repeat this procedure daily for healthier results.
Castor Oil :
Castor oil is another best natural remedy to get rid of stretch marks. It can be also used for other skin harms like dark spots, moles, wrinkles, fine lines, pimples and age spots.
How it is used to heal stretch marks?
- Apply required castor oil over the stretch marks and massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cape the applied area with a thin cotton cloth.
- Apply some heat to the affected area for an at least 30 minutes with the help of heating pad or a hot water.
- For supreme results with this natural remedy, repeat this procedure at least a month and so.
Sugar- Helps in “Exfoliation of your skin”. Sugar is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks.
How to use over stretch marks?
- Mix in a table spoon of raw sugar in almond oil & lemon juice. Apply it on the stretch marks on your skin.
- Rub the applied area mildly for couple of minutes a day before taking a shower.
- If you can continue this for a month or so you can notice your stretch marks becoming lighter.
Lemon Juice :
Applying lemon juice over stretch marks is another natural remedy to get cured. As lemon contains acidic elements it helps in healing your stretch marks on your skin. It also get rid other skin problems like pimples, acne and other scars.
How to apply?
- Gently massage lemon juice in circular motion over the stretch marks and allow it to sit on the affected area for 10 minutes and clean the affected area with warm water.
- Mix in equal parts of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply over the stretch on the skin. As above condition allow it to sit for 10 minutes and clean the affected area with warm water.
Olive Oil :
Olive oil contains rich anti- oxidants and nutrients that helps in reducing effective skin disorders. Applying olive oil over your stretch marks can become lighter.
How to apply?
Warm the olive oil and slightly massage on the affected area. Doing this can increase your blood circulation and reduces the stretch marks on your body.
Tips to reduce stretch marks–
- Do not scratch the affected area.
- Carrying women should not chemical contained creams and solutions.
- Keep your skin moistures.