8 Tips to Prevent Frequent Hair Loss.
Thick hairs are very attractive. But, one of the most common worldwide problems is Hair loss. Commonly everyone loses 50-100 hairs in a day; it is very common according to hair experts. If you loss more than that then there should be take care of you hairs. There are many products in market to reduce hair fall. They are also effective. But it is good to use natural products first.
Some common causes of frequent hair loss as follows:
- Hereditary factor
- Vitamin B6 Deficiency.
- Unclean Scalp/ Dandruff
- No proper nutrition
Here are some simple home remedies you can use to Prevent Frequent Hair Loss.
- Fenugreek- Fenugreek means “Methi” very effective in treating with hair loss. It is having contents which helps in rebuild hair follicles and increases hair growth. Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Make paste of it in the morning, Apply that paste on hairs and scalp. Leave it for 30-40 minutes. Then rinse your hairs with water. Repeat this process for 30-40 days. You will get results.
- Aloe Vera– Aloe Vera contains enzymes which help in hair growth. Aloe Vera gel is very useful for preventing hair loss due to dry infected or irritated scalp. Aloe Vera is helpful to balance pH level of scalp. You can directly apply fresh aloe Vera gel to your scalp. Then massage for some time. Leave it for some time and then wash hairs with water.
- Neem leaves– One of more popular natural herb is Neem. It is used in many beauty products as well as in health products also. Neem is very useful to remove dandruff. Take a glass of water and put some neem leaves in it. Boil it till water becomes half . Cool it. Then rinse your hairs with this mixture. Repeat the process 1-2 times in week. You will get best results.
- Onion juice- Onion highly contains sulfur. It helps to regenerate hair follicles and increases blood circulation in hair follicles. It also increases collagen production results hair growth. Onion also having antibacterial property, it kiss parasites and germs which causes hair loss. Extract juice from onion Apply it directly on your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes. Then wash your hairs and shampoo it.
- Henna- Henna has some nutrients that help to make your hair strong from their root. It is mostly used as natural hair color or conditioner. Take powdered henna mix some curd in it. Some people use egg to mix in it. Apply the mixture on your hairs. You can also use henna leaves with mustered oil.
- Garlic-Garlic is also having sulfur. It is used as natural hair growth medicine. Take some garlic cloves. Crush them. Add coconut oil in it. Boil that mixture for some time. Cool it, then apply it on your scalp. And massage it. Leave it for 30-40 minutes. Wash your hairs.
- Coconut Milk- Coconut milk is very rich source of proteins and fats that helps in hair growth and prevent hair loss. Coconut milk also helps in nourishment of hair tissues. Take grated coconut. Grind it by adding some water. Extract milk from that paste and apply coconut milk directly on your scalp. Leave it for 30-40 minutes. Then wash your hairs.
- Indian Gooseberry- India gooseberry is also known as “Amla”. India gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. Take dried amla and coconut oil boil the mixture till oil becomes black in color. Cool the mixture. Then apply it on your scalp. Leave it for some time then wash your hairs.You can also use amla juice with lemon juice. Apply that mixture on your scalp. Leave it for 1 hour. Then wash your hairs.
Some tips to prevent hair loss.
- Avoid junk food.
- Avoid combing in wet hairs.
- Avoid excessive hot water for hair wash. You can use lukewarm water.
- Daily exercise.
- Reduce excess intake of caffeine.
•Wash your hair with an antidandruff shampoo.
•Don’t leave your hair for long time after shampooing.
•Methods against dandruff is prescribed for applying on scalp only not for the hair.
•Avoid using too much of oil without shampooing.
•Be happy to the stressful situations.
•A regular diet.
•Go for natural packs to get rid of dandruff flakes.
•Include food like curd and leafy vegetables on your diet.
•Always condition your hair after shampooing.
These are simple tips to reduce hair loss. Hope this article will help you.